Skype
sintoxin1

Build 2 Break Build 2 Break

Fun, but pretty annoying

A fun game indeed, enough to even for me to favorite it. but it's very annoying how the stack moves so unexpectedly all the time, it doesn't get hard because of this, it just gets very annoying. You should make it so it gives some kind of warning.

fopgames responds:

Hi Sintoxin, it is not random at all, it moves from side to side, starts moving towards left and then to right, glad you liked the game.

GU/\RDION[ Driveclub ] GU/\RDION[ Driveclub ]

There's some promising bits in it, but I feel like the kick should have a little more oomph, you know? Or perhaps its the equalization that needs to be adjusted. Especially with how it feel like some parts are meant to have a bigger impact then they're really giving. Pretty good though otherwise. I like the heavily distorted bass in some parts, it almost gives a glitchy feel to it which I love.
If you were trying to go for an adrenaline-pumping, fast-paced song, then I didn't really feel that from this track. As I said, stronger kick, maybe better equalization, and the song would have more high-impacting moments to break up the build ups more and simulate speed and excitement. But I'm no expert, so if I'm entirely wrong then disregard this review. :) Have a nice day!

G-U-A-R-D-I-O-N responds:

Yo any critique is always good feedback no matter who its from.
Thanks for being honest and sharing your opinion man I REALLY appreciate it!

#MuchLove
[ I am your GU/\RDION ]

~NK~ "Evil" ~NK~ "Evil"

great beats, great rhythm, its just an overall great song! ur really sounding like the pros! btw, parts of the song sounded like "deep red" by fake blood, if u havnt heared that song u should look it up on youtube or something. anyway, love this song, 5/5 stars!

Those of Us Who Fight! ~P~ Those of Us Who Fight! ~P~

This is a very awesome song, I love your work! If I ever finish on a 'quality' flash game, I would really like it if you can at least help me create the music for that game! I also like how you put your comments on your work, it's kinda like a 'behind the scenes' where I get to see what kind of person you really are. I hope we really get to work together some day.

Phyrnna responds:

Sounds good. Just PM me if you want to work with me. :)